Bottle | 125ml | 175ml | 250ml
23. Heraldique ‘Cuvée Prestige Rouge’ (France)
A medium bodied and flavoursome Southern French style full of juicy ripe berried fruit.£22.00 | £4.00 | £5.85 | £7.70
24. Merlot Reserva, Viña Echeverria
Curico Valley (Chile)
Intense aromas of strawberries and blackberries combine nicely with undertones of black pepper and dried fruits. A juicy and silky mouthful that persists on the fruity finish.
£23.00 | £4.10 | £5.95 | £7.80
25. Gerard Bertrand Pinot Noir Special Reserve (France)
This wine shows a seductive and complex combination of black cherry and raspberry aromas, rose petals
and violets, mingled with a soft touch of vanilla
£26.00 | £4.70 | £6.40 | £8.95
26. Shiraz, Wine Makers Reserve Berton Vineyard (South East Australia)
Selected for its deep colour and intense flavour,
this rich, dark red Shiraz has lifted aromas of dark cherry, blackberry and delicately integrated oak. The generous and concentratd palate is velvety with firm tannins and flavours of ripe cherry, plum and mocha over hints of smoky oak.
£26.00 | £4.70 | £6.40 | £8.95
27. Malbec, Doña Paula Mendoza, Lujan de Cuyo (Argentina)
A full flavoured Malbec with sweet, spicy and intense aromas of ripe red fruits through a soft and velvety palate with a rich finish. £27.50
28. Côtes du Rhône, Domaine des Carabiniers (France)
Perfumed damson fruit, spicy and juicy on the palate. Lovely ripe Rhône style redolent of the garrigue of Southern France.
29. Reserve Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon Berton Vineyard, South Australia (Australia)
This award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon, shows
an intense, ripe berry bouquet with hints of fresh tobacco and sweet pepper. The palate is brimming with crushed blackberry, cassis and mineral notes enhanced by subtle eucalyptus characteristic of this region and is beautifully complemented by elegant French oak notes.£29.50
30. Syrah Gran Reserva Aconcagua Viña Echeverria, (Chile)
A bold wine with a dark chocolate and cigar box character, rich with just a hint of mint and ground coffee flavours.
31. Hey Malbec, Matias Riccitelli Mendoza Lujan de Cuyo (Argentina)
A beautiful aromas of wild dark fruits, vanilla and chocolate in the nose. This is a complex and rich wine with smooth ripe tannins and a long finish.
32. Merlot, Hawkes Bay, Saint Clair Hawkes Bay (New Zealand)
Complex ripe dark berry aromas of blackberry and boysenberry combine with Christmas spice and savoury toast. The mid-palate is supported by a well balanced acidity and the supple light powdered tannin structure works in harmony.
33. Trinita, Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec Piattelli Vineyards Mendoza, (Argentina)
Trinità tantalizes the senses with an aromatic bouquet of coffee and spice, which unfolds across the palate with sweetness and a hint of chocolate. Lingering on the palate with fine tannins and a finish reminiscent of plums and oak. £40.50
34. Rioja Reserva Ondarre (Spain)
Leather, vanilla and spice of traditionally made Rioja enveloped in an elegant and textured palate. £41
35. Negroamaro Vindoro, Salento San Marzano (Italy)
Black cherry jam prelude a powerful and velvety flavour of super ripe fruit. Deep in colour, this velvety rich wine and a hint of spice. Full bodied and powerful, yet balanced, it is rich in fine tannins, with a pleasantly long lasting finish. £42
36. Nero d’Avola ‘The Dark Prince’, Fox Gordon (Australia)
Opulent yet silky, this delicious wine displays juicy cooked cherries and fresh raspberries with notes of sarsaparilla through to a peppery and rich finish. £43
37. Sancerre Rouge, Domaine Tabordet (France)
A wonderful example of a light bodied and elegant Sancerre rouge, with notes of wild strawberry and red plum through to a spicy finish. £44.00
38. Châteauneuf-du-pape Domaine De La Solitude, Rhône (France)
A rich and opulent wine with ripe Morello cherries and sweet black fruits combined with spice, leather and refined smoky notes. Full bodied but with a soft texture, this wine retains the estate’s characteristic elegance style of winemaking £50.00
39. Primitivo Di Manduria Riserva 62 Anniversario, San Marzano Apulia (Italy)
Deep and complex flavours of prunes, black cherry, spice and tobacco weave through the full bodied palate with its velvety texture and long, savoury finish. Quite delicious. £54.00
40. Fronsac, Château Puy Guilhem Bordeaux (France)
A powerful yet elegant red with ripe berried fruits enhanced by a subtle note of oak spice.
Full bodied, with juicy fruit and an attractive savoury note on the finish. £55.00
41. Domaine de Cigalus, Gérard Bertrand, (France)
This intense, complex wine shows delicious flavours of Morello cherry, chocolate and coffee with a velvety mouthfeel, smooth and elegant. £58.00
42. Amarone della Valpolicella, Ca’Rugate (Italy)
A gamey, elegant yet restrained style of Amarone with lovely raisiny red fruits through to a lingering and fine finish. £60.00
43. Gevrey Chambertin Creux Brouillard Domaine Pierre Naigeon (France)
A perfumed and elegant expression of Gevrey Chambertin with violet and smooth red cherry notes and a lovely freshness. £82.00
44. St. Emilion 1er Grand Cru Classé Château Trottevieille, Bordeaux (France)
With a majority of Merlot in the blend, this wine has great concentration and length. Deeply coloured with lovely depth of blackberry fruit and hints of coffee and chocolate. A truly elegant Bordeaux wine of great finesse. £147.00