Welcome back to Eric’s!
We’re delighted to reopen our doors and can’t wait to do what we do best, in bringing you exciting dishes in gorgeous surroundings, here in our neighbourhood restaurant.
As everybody’s welfare is of paramount importance to us, we have the following procedures now in place. They’ll be happening subtly but efficiently at all times, to ensure you have a wonderful time when you visit us.
The new Covid19 precautionary procedure at Eric’s Restaurant includes:
- All staff fully trained in our Covid safety procedures
- Separate entry and exit, to aid social distancing
- Sanitising station on entry and repeated in the restaurant for your use
- Signage throughout the restaurant as a reminder to please practise social distancing
- New restaurant layout, to ensure a minimum of 2 metre distance between tables
- Limiting the number of diners in the restaurant at any one time (50% of previous capacity)
- Table bookings only, no walk-ins
- Tables freshly set after you arrive
- Laminated menus, cleaned after every use
- PPE available for our staff
- Enhanced cleaning of all areas
- Toilet attendant during food service hours to ensure social distancing, with cleaning every half an hour
- Sanitising of card machines after every transaction (card payment is preferred)
- Collection of data from all diners, to aid track & trace by authorities if needed
We look forward to welcoming you. To book a table, click here.